Basic Topics of the Conference are the following:
1. Mathematical problems of the theory of thin-walled structures
2. Coupled fields in the theory of plates and shells
3. Thin-walled elements in modeling of biomechanical systems
4. Non-classical theories of shells, plates and rods in modeling of micro- and
nanoscale structures and objects
5. Mechanics of membrane and films and its application in biophysics and medicine
6. Industrial applications of the beam, plate and shell theories
7. Composite thin-walled structures
8. Numerical and experimental methods of analysis of thin-walled structures
9. Mathematical and numerical modeling of biomechanical systems
10. Educational aspects in biomechanics and nanomechanics
but not restricted by these items.
Scientists wishing to organize the work of a section corresponding to an area of their
expertise are invited to submit the appropriate propositions to either Prof. H. Altenbach
(email@example.com) or Prof. G. Mikhasev (firstname.lastname@example.org).