Invited Lectures and Plenary Reports
Confirmed General and Key Lectures are:
1) H. Altenbach and V. A. Eremeyev (Germany) - On the theories of plates and shells
at the nanoscale.
2) I. V. Andrianov (Germany) – Homogenization approach in the theory of plates and shells
3) S. Bauer (Russia) - Solid mechanics modeling in ophthalmology
4) E. Ivanova and E. Vilchevskaya (Russia) ‑ Theory of shells and theory of curvilinear rods:
A comparative analysis
5) J. Kaplunov (United Kingdom) ‑ Initial-value problems in general asymptotic theory for thin
walled elastic structures
6) G. Mikhasev (Belarus) – Vibrations and waves in multi-walled carbon nanotubes based
on the theory of orthotropic cylindrical shells and elastic non-locality.
7) M. Shugavara (Japan) –The application of shell model to biological membranes